Friday, January 3, 2014

In the studio with Ilysa polymer clay and mixed media

First I want to wish everyone a happy, healthy new year! I am so looking forward to this new year and I already have so many things planned. One of the things I have planned is a new webisode I am calling, In the studio with Ilysa. I will be sharing products I like working with, things I am working on and lots of fun things that I do and make along the way. I recently finished building my dream art studio and I want to share it with the world. Maybe someday via a retreat or something you will be able to come and create with me but until then I will be sharing via video streaming.

I will post the videos on our You Tube channel, which you can find at
http://www.youtube.com/polymerclaytv

I will also be adding the video to this website, so you can watch either place. Some shows may be pre recorded and some may be live. We shall see how it works out. I hope you will join me on this fun endeavor. Stay tuned for the first episode coming next week! See you then.





No comments:

Post a Comment