Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Adding Resin to Polymer Clay and Mixed Media Work

I recently made an art journal cover for an upcoming Polymer Clay TV project and I was happy with the way it came out but awhile ago Kira and I were working on designing some resin elements to add to our mixed media artwork. So I started playing around and this is what I came up with. The heart is done with Magic Transfer Paper transferred onto polymer clay, the wings are also polymer clay and the butterfly is our exclusive resin design. I'm really happy with this extra element, I think it takes the journal to a whole other dimension Stay tuned to Polymer Clay TV to see how I made the art journal cover and the resin pieces are coming soon to some fun kits we are working on.


2 comments:

  1. I really like this! Very cool! Come share this on DIY Sunday Showcase! I cohost over there and the party is open!! Hope to see ya there!

    ReplyDelete