Monday, September 23, 2013

My art studio is almost done!

I am soooo happy to say that my art studio is almost finished. The deck is being added now and then all that is left is a counter top for my cabinets. I spent all day Saturday painting them myself and I must say I can't remember the last time I was so sore.LOL I was squatting and scootching around on the floor to paint from all angles and holy moly I used muscles I hadn't used in a long time. I still have one cabinet left and some little areas I need to paint but they are mostly done and look gorgeous if I do say so myself. Its been raining and I haven't had a chance to get them photographed but I did manage to get a photo before they were painted so you will be able to see the difference. My contractor said it should only take about a week to build the deck but we are supposed to get rain all week so who knows. I have to be patient because I need steps to get into the building and then I am moving in!!!!






2 comments:

  1. swoon, you're new craft space looks amazing!! Can't wait for you to get it set up and get it messy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks working on getting all of my stuff in there and I have alot of stuff.lol

    ReplyDelete