Sunday, September 8, 2013

Books A Million is stocking my book Polymer Clay Art Jewelry, it's so exciting!

I am so excited to say that Books A Million is not only carrying our book but they just got it in stock. It was so exciting to see it on the bookshelves. I went into town today to pick up a couple magazines and was surprised to see my new book on the shelves, I had the guy who worked there take a photo, he also had me sign the copy of my book. Here I am with NO makeup and little sleep.lol
You can also get a copy on Amazon.






I am also excited to say I will be doing a monthly column on creating with polymer clay and mixed media for the Create Mixed Media blog, I hope you will check it out. My first post should go live on September 18th. I will keep you posted. 
http://www.createmixedmedia.com
https://www.facebook.com/CreateMixedMedia

I will also have an announcement soon for a webinar we are doing with Interweave which should be a ton of fun. Lots of great things going on so check back for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment