Thursday, August 23, 2012

Polymer Clay is My Passion

I have been blogging for years on my other sites but never have really taken the time to create my own personal blog so here I am starting over and this time I plan to stick with it and share all kinds of goodies. I guess I should start by sharing some more of myself. I live out in the country in northern, FL in the most peaceful place to create and I just love it. I live with my boyfriend and black cat. We are quite isolated so I go days sometimes without seeing anyone, people say, "don't you get bored out there in the middle of nowhere?" I am never bored I have so many creative ideas in my head just waiting to get out. I share alot of them on my 2 online craft shows, Polymer Clay TV and Things Crafty We also live craft demos every Tuesday we like to call Tuesday Shmoozeday's as you can chat with the host of each show. There are usually at least 3 demos a day on Tuesday's and they are free to watch and chat. You must be a member of the community and Tuesday Shmoozeday group but it only takes a couple of minutes to join and then your in and you can join us every week. There is always a new schedule each week, we also have some author interviews coming down the pike. I will be sharing lots more as we go on, I would love to hear from you and I encourage you to leave comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment