Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Easy Tags for your luggage and studio organization

This month the challenge was on, we received a box of goodies that I really had to put my thinking cap on. Since I am not a paper crafter my mind doesn't usually think this way but I wanted a way to utilize paper in my designs so I decided to create some tags. First I created a luggage tag using the Deflecto flexible pouches, it was super easy to do and you can create them to go with your luggage or to stand out so you can easily spot it as it comes down the conveyor belt. Of course my luggage is a little colorful anyway but I think the tag stands out even better because of it.

We received these wonderful organizational bins that I adore but if I cram a lot of things in there it can be harder to find things and let me tell you I am a crammer.LOL So I thought why not create some tags to label each bin. These super grip sign holders are just that when you stick them to something they are not coming off easily which I love!

I have to say my favorite new thing is being able to see my stencils and hanging them makes it so easy to find what I am looking for. To see more details on all of the products I used please visit Deflecto's website at http://www.deflecto.com





No comments:

Post a Comment