Monday, April 21, 2014

New polymer clay cutters and new videos! I'm in love!

It's been awhile since the last update so I thought I would share some of the things we have going on lately.  I have been working in my new studio and of course we are working on lots of upcoming projects to share with you. In case you haven't seen the new clay cutters you should definitely check them out they are super cool! I am in love with them and have had a blast creating with them. Here is a jar I created today.
Unfortunately we sold out of these cutters so fast it made our head spin. LOL But rest assured we have ordered some more and if you want to make sure you get yours you can pre order them now at the link below. We only ordered a limited supply so don't delay. 
We also have some other super fun cutters that not only cut the clay but leave an impression too! Here are a couple pieces I made using them. Make sure to tune into Polymer Clay TV to see us make lots of fun things with these cutters, don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss a thing. 
Here is another fun technique I have been working on and have started on a tutorial for them so stay tuned for that too, this is a close up of an earring I have made. 
Needless to say I have been doing a lot more creating lately and I am having so much fun! We have lots of great things in store. We are still working on that major event we have hinted about. If you haven't gotten on the list to be one of the first to get your invite make sure to sign up HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment