Monday, September 3, 2012

Polymer Clay Experiments are so much fun

As you get to know me better you will realize that I love to experiment, especially with polymer clay. I think that is how you grow as an artist by lots of experimenting and discovering new and exciting things. I guess experimenting in some ways is a challenge to me. How can I challenge that particular medium and make it do something it wasn't meant to do? Of course you need to be careful when dealing with toxic things but if your not then go for it, let your imagination run wild. You might be pleasantly surprised by some "happy accidents".  Here is an experiment I did today, I'm not going to tell you what it is but I promise I will be demoing the technique and variations that I learned from my experimenting at our big online launch party on Sept. 18th 2012 at 10AM. Our new season of Polymer Clay TV and Things Crafty TV starts Sept. 21st and we hope you will join us for the fun. We have an amazing season planned with lots of fun demos and lots of other goodies. Mark your calendars for Sept 18th we will be having giveaways all day!



No comments:

Post a Comment