Thursday, October 10, 2013

Found the perfect picture at the thrift store for my art studio

You know when something is meant to be? Well today on my way to the post office I decided to stop into a local thrift store and I found the cutest picture ever! However I decided not to hang it on the wall but to place it in one of my windows and with the sun shining through it was absolutely perfect. What do you think? I love the colors and just knew it was meant for me and my new studio where lots of inspiration will take place. John also installed my drawer pulls today for my cabinets and painted the bottom of the cabinets too. I still have tons of more stuff to move into the studio but I am worn out from going strong for a couple of weeks so I am taking it easy for a few days and will get back to work when my back doesn't hurt so bad.lol I'm not going to stress myself, it will get done when it gets done, the most important things have already been moved in so I am happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment