Friday, August 2, 2013

Amazing art studio update

I am always super amazed by how the studio is coming together, it's hard to believe its only been 3 months and we are nearing the finish line. The walls are going in, the ceiling is already in and from what I understand tape and texture comes next.

Lets just say that this is going to be a very colorful studio, I will give you a hint, I have chosen 2 colors for the walls and they are Turquoise Gem and Purple Paradise, how amazing do those colors sound! I can't wait to see what they look like on the walls. We still have a little time before the paint goes on as the tape and texture has to dry and boy have we been getting lots of rain and humidity here. I will share updates when I have them. Here are some updated pics.



This is my 16 foot closet woo hoo a lot of stuff is going in there. lol


No comments:

Post a Comment